Sunday 3 January 2010

I believe in Jesus, that through Jesus we will see revival in this country! I want to be a 3 metre square revival and to do that I must submit to Jesus everything I try to cling onto. These can be my way of doing things, rushing people, the smallest things not necesarily the biggest sins. I am learning and I want to learn faster. How to do this? Paul speaks of the renewing of the mind http://www.youversion.com/bible/niv/rom/12/2 the filling of the mind with right things, Paul also speaks of thinking on what is true and pure and admirable http://www.youversion.com/bible/niv/phil/4/8 . I like the news and I do want to be responsible, informed, etc, but sometimes it's just plain depressing,maybe I should be filling my mind with positive stuff or worshipping? Worship music somehow lifts my spirit to heaven, somtimes I have to make myself put some on, whether that's in the car or the house or on the train and usually I get there, I start worshipping, confessing, getting straightened out in my soul. And often, I get that whoosh that excitement, that infilling, the transcendance - and I think all that starts me wanting what Jesus wants, more of Him in in me must do that surely ? "And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but ever be filled and stimulated with the [Holy] Spirit. Speak out to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, offering praise with voices [and instruments] and making melody with all your heart to the Lord" Ephesians 5:18-19

"You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart" Jerimiah 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment