Wednesday 24 February 2010

Jeremiah 30
24 The fierce anger of the Lord will not return until He has done it,
And until He has performed the intents of His heart.
In the latter days you will consider it. The latter days are since the time of Jesus
Jeremiah 31
Chapter headings and verses were inserted into bible at a later date so we have the 'latter days' and then 'at the same time' connected and all the promises of chapter 31 are ours!
1 “At the same time,” says the Lord, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people.” We are the spiritual Israel

11Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, Streaming to the goodness of the Lord For wheat and new wine and oil, For the young of the flock and the herd; Their souls shall be like a well-watered garden, And they shall sorrow no more at all. Jeremiah 31:11
We are zion, this is for now, not just for heaven !

v14 I will satiate the soul of the priests with abundance, And My people shall be satisfied with My goodness, says the Lord.”

Come on say it with it me 'I am a well watered garden' 'God is good to me' 'I am filled with His goodness!'

Meditate on what God's goodness might mean, what words come to mind?
Meditate on satisfied,
Meditate on abundance,

I pray the Lord blesses you

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment